Super Rock Blasters!
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
What is Super Rock Blasters?
Super Rock Blasters is a fun local multiplayer Asteroids / Space War mashup style arcade shooter where you blast friends into smithereens. Play with 2 to 4 friends (or enemies) for fast paced competitive fun!
TLDR: 4-Player Battle Asteroids on LSD
New in Version 1.0
- AI - That's right, SRB finally supports single player!
- Flying Saucers - They appear at random and cause chaos
- 10 New Arenas - The odds of successfully navigating them is 3,720 to 1
- Improved Menus - The old menus were pretty weak
- competitive local multiplayer game play, 2 to 4 players
- fast paced matches that leave you wanting revenge
- vector line art to feed those feelings of nostalgia
- AI to sharpen your skills against
- no additional quarters necessary for continued play
- Zenas - Programming & Production
- Christian - Programming
- Windows (7+), OS X (10.7+), or Linux (Ubuntu 12+)
- A graphics card that's less than 10 years old. (SM 2.0+)
- A CPU from this millennium. (SSE2+)
- 1-4 Controllers that your computer has drivers for. (XBOX 360/One, PS3/4, Logitech, etc) (Supported Controllers)
- A cooperative/single player mode
- Arcade Cabinet Support (we haven't forgotten you guys!)
|Published||May 08, 2015|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Authors||QuadraTron Games, wampapup, zenasprime|
|Tags||Arcade, Asteroids, Local multiplayer, Retro, Space, vector, Versus|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 4|
|Links||Steam, Steam Greenlight, Homepage|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: